- One of the most widely used types of labelling application is Bottom Labelling.
- Often used to apply variable data to products or preprinted packaging, such as a list of ingredients, product hazards or weight information.
- Many products that use Bottom Labelling include meat and vegetable products, snack products and it is also used for cosmetics and medicines.
- Depending on requirements, the bottom may be labeled as the product passes the applicator.
- Positioning and accuracy are highly sought after in consumer products to ensure product shelf quality is maintained.
Model: Base Labellor